Admin Application - SunoPerson //DECLINED//

BYOND KEY: SunoPerson
DISCORD ID: Suno#0502
USUAL IC HANDLE: Suno Hall or Meejapa-Jeela
EXPERIENCE WITH SS13: Over 4 years of playing ss13, Some mapping, some coding.
EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATION IN SS13: I’ve adminned TGMC and headminned there. I would like to think I did well.
YOUR TIME-ZONE: GMT +2
AVERAGE AMOUNT OF HOURS ACTIVE PER WEEK: Anywhere from 2 to 10.
YOUR MOTIVATION: Because i love NSV and want to contribute in the ways that i can.
Why do you think we should accept you over other applicants? Why do you think you are qualified? Why should we trust you?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: I want to make the game fun for everyone and cover the hours without admins. I also want to run the occasional event to translate lore into gameplay, and make a fun adventure for the players.
Why should you trust me? Several reasons, First one being that i’ve been in the community for a while. Second one being that im on the lore team and havent been majorly yelled at yet. Why im qualified? Because i know the admin tools at least somewhat, and i’ve been an admin beforehand.
QUALITIES THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR A STAFF MEMBER: Above all, Being impartial and unbiased. Even tough they killed ian there may be a reason for it. Another important quality is to be able to keep calm and take it slow when you need to. Also being fair and charismatic is good too.

#1 When is it okay to Adminbus?
When it makes the round more fun for everyone. An example of acceptable adminbus would be to send in the ERT when xenos have taken over the ship and nobody called the shuttle.

#2 What is the purpose of antagonists and how much freedom should they have?
Antagonists exist to make the round fun for everyone. In my opinion antagonists should have alot of freedom to run their gimmicks and roleplay. But not be allowed to blow up the SD and plasmaflood distro without a very good reason. (E.G : Hijack objective or some VERY VERY good roleplay)

#3 What would you do if you were accused of abusing your power / being unfair and how would you react?
I would talk to the headmins and the people who accused me to figure out what i did wrong (if i did anything wrong) and see how i can improve in the future. Communication is vital to a functioning staff team!

#4 What do you think qualifies as an abuse of power?
What commonly qualifies as abuse of power is things such as… Giving harsh punishments because someone’s actions affected your in-game character. Giving harsh punishments because you dont like someone. Using your abilities to give yourself in-game advantages. Using your abilities to ruin someone else’s round or unfairly take people out of the round.

#5 What is the purpose of staff and how do you think they should act?
Staff should exist to make the game fun for everyone and not be afraid to remove players who intentionally ruin other people’s rounds. Staff should be nice and communicate alot. Staff should also be easy to reach, Wheter that be via DM or adminhelp.

i think i managed to fungle the formatting. ah well, still readable.

I changed your formatting because that was too hard to read, decided to leave the spelling errors for you to fix though.

Silence, Cube. I havent used forums in a very long time. And despite everything i am not a native english speaker.

1 Like

I finally got an answer from Ta and the answer is your application is //Declined// Thank you for applying.