Ceyella is gone

Franc made mistakes telling me on discord we could now register, the race was on to he first

Being first isn’t always the best

That’s what your girlfriend said after our night out

1 Like

you bastard. coward. monkey. baboon. also I like the active ‘replying
’ notification

1 Like

Is now the time to point out the anime profile picture? Now is the time to point out the anime profile picture.

ANIME PROFILE PICTURE!

2 Likes

Nice try.

1 Like

@Firefox13 is going to get banned, deleted, and kicked now that I am calling the CEO of SS13 because of his abuse of the flag button! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you make another topic or DM me directly? What rule I violated?

if the ticket is accepted it opens 3 way mediation

Imagine being legally allowed to leave your house right now.

yuo gun get eeelimnAted NOW! I’ve CaLLed My UnCle Who IS the CeO of DISCOURSE!

Edit: Wait, is 20 characters still enforced? :eyes:

If you lived in the US you’d be allowed to leave USA USA FREEEDOM TO DIE ANOTHER DAY

I’m enjoying the flag slapfight going on here.

Please don’t do it in the future though, at some point you all may accrue enough Trust Factor to start actually doing things.

1 Like

Talking :lips: :lips: with big bunch :card_index_dividers: of emojis :face_with_monocle: :smile: is awful :face_vomiting: and I’m forced :gun: to do it for badges :name_badge:

2 Likes

What if we vibed in DATA_EXPUNGED?
Haha jk jk
 unless???

This post has been taken over by the church of bearaxe to cleanse what has been said.

Nah, it doesn’t open a mediated ticket.

We just get the ability to slap you for it.

I :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: NEEED the badge Firefox mentioned

axe bear :person_climbing:‍♂:facepunch::snake::eyes::liberia::us::us::eyes::us::us::us::us::eyes:

Schrödinger’s axebear is alive and dead at the same time. Speaking of which, the church of bearaxe marks this thread the Schrödinger’s Topic of these forums.

1 Like