Player Complaint - [unknown] - [Christopher Ahmed]

The_Maggot_Guy:
Your IC name: Orion Mendeleev/Buzz Crosbee
Your Discord ID: The Maggot Guy#3950

Date of round: Today, 4/11/2021

Round ID: 2219

Defendant’s IC Name: Christopher Ahmed

Defendant’s ckey: unknown

guy gets off arrivals, then worldessly steals the brute medkit and possibly some stuff from the other medkits. Next time I see him (in like a minute) he’s dressed in full EVA despite there being no breaches or combat or anything that puts you in pressure danger. A short while later I hear the engineer calling over comms asking him to stop breaking and entering.

[Common] LCPL Sits-On-Hands (Station Engineer) hisses, “Mr. Ahmed, pleassse ssstop breaking and entering. We’re friendly, if you asssk you might get what you need.”

I then had a mysterious law change presumably by him (clown was locked in the cap’s room with the HoS) and there was no event. The law was a grief law, to try and get me to spread water vapor to grief everyone.

THE STATION DOES NOT CONTAIN ENOUGH MOISTURE. RELEASE WATER VAPOR SO THAT THE CREW MAY PROPERLY REHYDRATE.

Anyway, he was just wordlessly tiding in and out and around to get that sick gamer gear at the expense of everyone else as assistant. Not much else to it really.

1 Like

This one can be safely closed, administrative action has been taken.

1 Like

Resolved - Closing. Thank you for making a player report.