{Exported} Ansome - Mentor Application - //CLOSED//

CKEY: Ansome

Discord Name: Ansome#9771

Living Playtime (OOC: View Tracked Playtime): 56h/2h

Experience with NSV mechanics: I just press buttons and I keep getting greentext.

Why do you want to be a mentor: I want to slowly weasel my way into the staff board to steal an
antag token, but I still want to play NSV13 as I’m one of the few captains.

#1 What does an ATC do?: Well, they stare at space-planes with their binoculars, tell flyboys where
to go, and then just kinda sit around when they ignore those instructions because the flight leader said it’s
a free-for-all. I expect this role to be removed in the near future, to be honest.

#2 What parts does one need to start constructing a torpedo?: In theory, you need a casing,
propulsion system, IFF card, any warhead, and some tools you can get from the hangar lockers. But I
mean, is cargo going to give you those? No. You have to either overthrow cargo or BE cargo because
we don’t have enough cargo mains as is.

#3 What is a good entry role for those new to NSV?: Munitions tech, teaches ya the new stuff and the MaA will walk you through.

#4 What is a good entry role for those new to SS13?: Bartender, Roboticist, janitor, and chef teach the very basics and are good practice for more advanced jobs (Chemistry, engineering, clown)

#5 Is an XO supposed to just act like a HoP?: Sort of! They still do the HoP line, but very often they’ll double as a bridge assistant. If it’s absolutely full, then they can help manage departments.

#6 Build torp?: Good luck trying.