Helix - Admin Application //DENIED//

BYOND KEY: helixzzpnr

DISCORD ID: Helix#5218

USUAL IC HANDLE:Lev Artemowicz

EXPERIENCE WITH SS13:playing for year

EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATION IN SS13:i was administrator on aquilla station,now im administrator on STALKER13 but my knowledge about being admin is very small

YOUR TIME-ZONE:UTC+2

AVERAGE AMOUNT OF HOURS ACTIVE PER WEEK:12 hours on weekends

YOUR MOTIVATION:NSV is the best server in SS13 it merged SS13 with FTL.What is more beautiful than making friends in battle?

Why do you think we should accept you over other applicants? Why do you think you are qualified? Why should we trust you?:
1 there is no other applicants,you can always replace me for someone better
2 i dont think im qualified for the moment but im fast learner and need only a mentor who will show me “what does this button do”
3(never trust anyone),i cant say anything to achieve your trust,im just a regular player

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAFF MEMBER:To help other players,create custom tasks and events

QUALITIES THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR A STAFF MEMBER:patience,honesty,kindness

#1 When is it okay to Adminbus?:in situations when players need it to survive or to have decent gaming conditions ,like powering ship when there is low pop and no one knows how to start reactor

#2 What is the purpose of antagonists and how much freedom should they have?:antagonists are in the game so every round wont be the same,they should have enough freedom to finish their jobs,
but not to kill everyone or blew up the ship in the round start.I think the best type of antagonist is the one that makes people cooperate

#3 What would you do if you were accused of abusing your power / being unfair and how would you react?:I would call second admin and ask this person for arguments and check if they sounds logic for me and second admin who will judge the case with a fresh perspective

#4 What do you think qualifies as an abuse of power?:resurrecting yourself,metagaming,

#5 What is the purpose of staff and how do you think they should act?:staff is like politicians(on paper) and police,serving people and making its all working.
Staff should act as friendly police officers,they have power but dont use it aganist players

Sorry for the late reply, but the headmins have decided your application will be denied.
I’m closing this in their stead because they’re currently having some trouble with their forum accounts.