[Altangy] - CalictuS - Attacked a random assistant //DENIED//

IC NAME: Maksim Vycheslav
BYOND KEY: CalictuS
DATE OF BAN: 2020-11-01
DURATION OF BAN: 14 Days
ADMIN BYOND KEY: Altangy
REASON FOR BAN: Attacked a random assistant. When pinged about it ignored pings.
YOUR APPEAL: Hello. I wanted to appeal this ban. Yes, I understand that 14 days is not a lot, not to mention the fact that people are banned for years and they do not complain. I will not make excuses like “I played drunk” or he “started first”. I fully admit my guilt towards this person and, if possible, I would like to personally apologize to him. I saw that the admin wrote to me in the chat and I also ignored his messages. I am new to ss13 and ignorance of the rules does not exempt me from responsibility. I loved this server and it became my favorite. From now on, I will follow your rules and continue not to violate. After such a short time, I realized that I had lost the best server in my first hours of play. I hope for your understanding.

based and well structured apology

Hi, I’m glad you took the time to write a ban appeal here on the forums of your own accord.

I regret to inform you that I am going to have to deny this appeal of a two week ban.

See normally, when someone doesn’t respond in an admin ping we perma until they chat with us here on the forum. I was in a good mood that night hence the two week ban instead of the perma.