Altangy - Mynameajeff - Lynchmob //DENIED//

IC NAME: Wayne something, I was randomnaming as a human that round.
BYOND KEY: Mynameajeff
DATE OF BAN: 8/2/2020
DURATION OF BAN: Permanent

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Altangy
REASON FOR BAN: Headmin Administrative Vote
YOUR APPEAL: Well, like the famous moodlet once said, I guess my antics have finally caught up with me. To my crime on your server, “nothing”, I plead guilty, I feel no remorse, and I will do it again. In fact if I’m unbanned you will surely see me on your server again, doing absolutely nothing in violation of the rules, because that’s how much I don’t care. See this? No, you don’t because that’s how much I care. You see, I’ve been kicked out of 109 BYOND servers, this is just another tally. I was banned for my actions on other servers, and on your sister server, Beestation, now the reasons for the latter are controversial though I think that it was appropriate, it did not cause any long-lasting damage to the round as a whole, nor the community. I find it inappropriate to ban me here for my actions on Beestation when other individuals who arguably do more to break the rules on your server are also banned on Beestation, but not permanently expelled before they could do something that violated them, the most prominent example would be WinterDarkraven. Once again, I feel zero remorse for my crimes of nothing, and I will continue to commit that very act on your server, especially if I am unbanned. Good night and good luck.

You have become subject to what we refer to as a “Rule 0 Vote.” This is our measure to, as an administrative team, state that the rules as written are not within the scope of your specific case. A majority of administrative staff must vote in favor in order for the ban to be enacted.

So, without further delay. After a Rule 0 vote was called to the attention of the administrative staff, and being provided with overwhelming evidence, the administrative team was polled. With the result of Ten in favor, and zero against, and with the approval of the head admins, and the project leader, the vote passed.

Your appeal is DENIED.

You may re-submit your appeal in 60 days, and such appeal will require a vouch from a medium or higher roleplay server. We will require that such a vouch be substantiated during our own investigation of that claim.

Looks like you didn’t read the rules bucko, doesn’t matter if you make them either.

I’ve done no crime and it looks like you’ve just contacted your little friends to re-assure you in your massive metaclub about your misconceptions about me, I only tend to break the rules on servers I disagree with on a level of principles, your server seemed pretty down-to-earth before I was ousted for no reason, since I’m so grandiose, I’m gonna have to ask you to take back your statement because look at me, I’m so much higher than you! My accomplishments include absolutely nothing, in fact, I’d say griefers are much worse than me and anything I could ever do! You can’t just deny me because I actually own Byond, my alternate account, LummoxJr, is banning you from Byond at this very second. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Change the date of your appeal: Jan. 1, 9999