Ansome - Mentor Application [Serious edition] - //ACCEPTED//

CKEY: Ansome
Discord Name: Ansome#9771
Living Playtime (OOC: View Tracked Playtime): 65H
Experience with NSV mechanics: Fluent, regularly play Captain
Why do you want to be a mentor: I want to aid NSV13 players in getting a grip on the mechanics. I’d otherwise apply for admin, but I play Captain which is a role that has very, very few people maining it at present. Without a Captain the round can go awry, so until we go 24/7 and get some Captain mains, I’d like to be a mentor.
#1 What does an ATC do?: The Job of the ATC is to overview the flight deck and coordinate fighters.
#2 What parts does one need to start constructing a torpedo?: A casing, propulsion system, an IFF card, a warhead, along with a screwdriver, welder, and wrench. The latter 3 of which can be found in an MT’s toolbelt or in a welding closet in the hangar.
#3 What is a good entry role for those new to NSV?: Munitions tech, as it is a simple job that teaches a lot of NSV13’s core mechanics. The MaA is also usually willing to teach new players.
#4 What is a good entry role for those new to SS13?: Bartender, Chef, Janitor, and Roboticist all teach the core concepts of SS13 and lead into other areas of their respective departments.
#5 Is an XO supposed to just act like a HoP?: The XO still manages what is now known as the “XO line”, but doubles a bridge assistant or department manager depending on what the Captain deems the ship needs.
#6 Build torp?: Fire missile.

Seems good, really good #6 response, +1

Looks like good stuff to me. Enjoy the torture that is our mentor system, and build torp. +1

The mentor system is awful, but you seem good

+1

Major heads in agreement. Approved.