Betacentari Admin App //CLOSED//

BYOND KEY: Betacentari
DISCORD ID: Sophie Garnier#3000
USUAL IC HANDLE: Sophie Garnier
EXPERIENCE WITH SS13:  376hrs 362hr alive/14hr dead
EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATION IN SS13: Everything self taught
YOUR TIME-ZONE: MST-PHX
AVERAGE AMOUNT OF HOURS ACTIVE PER WEEK: 10hrs-20hrs
YOUR MOTIVATION: I want to get more involved with the administration and running/observing rounds and making events.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: I'm already the lore coordinator, a contributor, and code frequently for the game. It feels like the last piece to the puzzle.
QUALITIES THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR A STAFF MEMBER: Impartiality, vigor, interest in the game, patience. 
#1 When is it okay to Adminbus?
When the situation calls for it, to fix major issues, have fun at CC with ghosted players if they so choose. 

#2 What is the purpose of antagonists and how much freedom should they have?
The purpose of antags is to add variety and a threat to each round. Another obstacle for the players to overcome and have an interesting intersection of PvP. 

#3 What would you do if you were accused of abusing your power / being unfair and how would you react?
Get another impartial, unbiased administrator involved to adjudicate the situation.

#4 What do you think qualifies as an abuse of power?
Unsolicited, uncalled for actions. Allowing your bias to influence your decisions. 

#5 What is the purpose of staff and how do you think they should act?
To provide a fun experience for the players to enjoy, to ensure the safety of the round, and impartially settle problems between players.

Application withdrawn by poster (I was told this had happened a good chunk ago, and had thought it’d been done)