Discord - bluewasabi24 - jeff - nsfw //DENIED//

Discord Username:_j3ff
Discord Nickname: jeff
Discord User ID: 220489540756963330
Reason for ban: posted a gif of arnold schwarzeneggers penis flapping between his legs
#mod-log Case Number (if available):
Why should you be unbanned?: I promise I won’t post any more fat cocks on the NSV13 discord server. I would never, ever do it again, because that’s against the rules. It was just really funny to do it that time.

5 Likes

we truly live in a world of terror if an innocent man like this is punished. what happened to our sense of pride and justice?

A society that punishes the just and lets the true criminals roam free. Justice must be brought quickly, and hard, for this man is truly innocent!

The main issue here isn’t that you posted nsfw content in the Discord (which is an issue, first off, and very much against our rules), but the fact that you’ve continued to break rules on the Discord regardless of all the warnings you received about them.

You have 9 warnings in your history and my ban would’ve been your tenth. In fact, the warning prior to my ban was your final warning, and it said that verbatim. You knew posting nsfw was against the rules and you did it anyway.

Your appeal further cements the fact that you’re not at all sorry for your actions, either. There is no remorse, no formal apology, just a half-assed attempt at reassuring us that you won’t post rule-breaking content again, but “it was just really funny to do it that time,” which really doesn’t reassure us at all.

So, for the record.
//Denied