Discord - [Forgor] - ButWhatIf - Perma'd for raisins //DENIED//

I believe languishing the lattermost of two years has been proper penance for being a moron. Please let me back in, I miss this community and my NSV-Reddit karma is sky-high.

I feel like I should point out that the ban appeals that succeed usually have some rehashing of why they got banned and an explanation or assurance that they’re not going to do whatever got them banned ever again.

Also, permanent bans are just that. There is no time limit. If they didn’t want you to come back for 2 years, they would have banned you for two years. They won’t want you back at all unless the behavior that got you banned in the first place isn’t going to happen. If you don’t remember why you were banned, you can ask here.

Food for thought.

I feel like I should point out that the ban appeals that succeed usually have some rehashing of why they got banned and an explanation or assurance that they’re not going to do whatever got them banned ever again.

1. Pretty sure™ the reason behind my ban was due to acquiring the verified role (despite being banned off the game) by re-using an old password. Sorry for not explaining that earlier.

2. Right…my belated apology. It was dumb, I was dumb, and I’m sorry. I regret my actions, there’s zero justification for them. My only wish is to reintegrate back into the NSV13 community, it’s hard to emphasize over text just how much I miss this server.

Another thing that you should post, mostly so they can hunt it up, is your username and what not so they can actually find you to both locate your banning notes, and unban you if they decide to do so. There is a reason for the format located at About the Ban Appeals category

Mind you, I have absolutely no position of authority here. I’m just a mapper, I just occasionally see these things while looking for posted mapping issues and I figured I’d try to help a bit.

Good luck!

As someone who was a headmin at the time of your ban; No, denied

My honest reaction to this post

This thread has been in purgatory forever, please someone put it out of its misery.

And please do follow the proper ban appeal format if you plan to appeal in the future