[Freakycrafter] - sirpopotin - was perma'd for good raisin, but grown as a person

IC NAME: I honestly have no idea since that was 3 years ago, but i’m gonna guess briagu zoiter since that’s what i name most of my characters
BYOND KEY: Sirpopotin
DATE OF BAN: 2020-11-02 18:53:14
DURATION OF BAN : Permanent

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Freakycrafter
REASON FOR BAN: “You killed someone for no reason and disconnected before you could get ticketed”
MY APPEAL: Ok so basically i just got the idea to play on this server from a few reddit posts with no idea i ever played on here before, but the ban doesn’t surprise me considering i was a little shit back then. but i promise that in those 3 years i have grown and become a better person who is not a greytiding unga assistant anymore. I assume my little Sethtide brain back then violated rule 1 of common sense, rule 3 of no griefing, and rule 6 of not ruining other people’s fun .In short, i would like to be let back into the server since it seems like fun and it’s been almost 3 years for me to stop being a shitterbrained griffon.

Since your ban was a permanent one we’d need a vouch from an admin of another server so that your appeal can be processed. Feel free to add it to this thread as soon as you have one.