Pixelman - admin application - //accepted//

BYOND KEY: pixelman77
DISCORD ID: pixelman#7720
USUAL IC HANDLE: Saul Parker
EXPERIENCE WITH SS13: Almost 1 year
EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATION IN SS13: 6 months
YOUR TIME-ZONE: GMT+3:30

AVERAGE AMOUNT OF HOURS ACTIVE PER WEEK: I would say 10 h for this

YOUR MOTIVATION: N̶S̶V̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ bee admin exchange program

Why do you think you are qualified? I have somewhat more experience than the average spessman player, I’m also an active admin on BeeStation which means another community has already put their trust in me.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAFF MEMBER:
QUALITIES THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR A STAFF MEMBER: I want to help the server with tickets/events/other admin business

#1 When is it okay to Adminbus? Spicing up the round a bit, or when there is an event that is authed, W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶e̶d̶

#2 What is the purpose of antagonists and how much freedom should they have? To add tension to game, mess up crew’s plans and generate an interesting situation on the station ( ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶b̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶h̶)
They should follow the rules specified as antag conduct

#3 What would you do if you were accused of abusing your power / being unfair and how would you react? I provide my reasons for my behaiviour, if I happen to be the one who did the no no I apologize

#4 What do you think qualifies as an abuse of power? Using power to change the course of the round for no reason or to give certain people disadvantage or advantage, including yourself (again, for no valid reason)

#5 What is the purpose of staff and how do you think they should act? To ensure that the community stays safe and friendly for players

Upstream relief team. +1. Definetly don’t be afraid to play some more hours on NSV first though! Just be aware that here we prefer our in-round admins to deadmin.

1 Like

Upstream staff on Bee Station, have seen his abilities and am confident he has learnt the tools.

+1

T=+2

I’m just gonna ping @Game-Admin here since this app is forgotten and it also did not show up on the main page for some reason

Not forgotten, just busy headmins. Accepted.