[Sergei Koralev] - ZanderDowdall - Ban Appeal for raisin //ACCEPTED//

IC NAME: Artyom Ducksworth (I think)

BYOND KEY: ZanderDowdall

DATE OF BAN: 01/31/2003

DURATION OF BAN: Perma

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Sergai Koralev

REASON FOR BAN:
Randomly and Wordlessly started shoving and then kicking an assistant. Then got robusted. Also logged as stealing items from people in crit (Looting), and general LRP during round 1783 (2021/01/31). Even for clowns we have standards. Given your not history I think it may be best you have to appeal on the fourms.

YOUR APPEAL: At this stage, I think I’m safe to say I’ve atleast matured in terms of being able to MRP, along with not go around tiding in a way that is completely unfun.
The ban was perfectly valid, as I was clearly being just a shitter, and Im only appealing as Id like to give the server a proper try. From what I can tell, I broke rules 1,3 and possibly 8, although my memory of what I did is non-existent, so Im going mostly based on the ban reason.

Reading through the situation, this seems like it was mostly a “let’s have a conversation on the Forums” situation, alot of time has passed and the situations are minor enough that I’m definitely willing to unban you. Ban appeal //ACCEPTED//