SuperDork Admin Application

BYOND KEY: SuperDork55
DISCORD ID: SuperDork55
USUAL IC HANDLE: Pepis Peperson
EXPERIENCE WITH SS13: I have quite a bit of experience :wink:
EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATION IN SS13: Head-Admin of BeeStation
YOUR TIME-ZONE: GMT
AVERAGE AMOUNT OF HOURS ACTIVE PER WEEK: I don’t even know…
YOUR MOTIVATION: To deal with rulebreakers, making players feel welcomed, watching ships go by.
Why do you think we should accept you over other applicants? Why do you think you are qualified? Why should we trust you? - I feel that I can be trustworthy as I am the Head-Admin of BeeStation and know half the playerbase and leads.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: To mop up all the mess and to ban the griefers.
QUALITIES THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR A STAFF MEMBER: Listening and not bussing to hard.

#1 When is it okay to Adminbus?
When there is an event going that is specifically mild admin bus or messing around in CC.

#2 What is the purpose of antagonists and how much freedom should they have?
Antagonists should have a bit of freedom but not as much where they can murderbone the entire station.

#3 What would you do if you were accused of abusing your power / being unfair and how would you react?
I would listen to their viewpoints and if necessary let them take it to the forums.

#4 What do you think qualifies as an abuse of power?
Spawning in an SM sword and obliterating people.

#5 What is the purpose of staff and how do you think they should act?
To act with professionalism and to listen to each others viewpoints.

2 Likes

Bee headmin and he’s been around a fair bit.

I’m all for it!

2 Likes

Bee headmin, tons of experience, and as we move towards standardization cross reference from these sorts of applications is going to be very useful in the long run. +1

2 Likes

Bee Headmin who has helped us with plenty of policy, crossreferencing information, and general operations. Will be a welcome tool. +1

Approving due to overwhelming support.