xDyou's mentor application ///DENIED///

CKEY:xdyou
Discord Name:xDyou#1612
Wiki User: /
Living Playtime 95h
Experience with NSV mechanics:Played almost every role
Why do you want to be a mentor:To help new players get into NSV13 because its very fun.
1 Detail how you start a fighter and take off: Turn on the Battery,fuel and then APU wait for the RPM gauge to fill up and hit ignition,if you are on a magcat you should probably wait for the ATC to launch you before hitting ignition so you dont waste your fuel
#2 What parts does one need to start constructing a torpedo?:Metal,torpedo warhead,guidance,propulsion and an IFF card
#3 What is a good entry role for those new to NSV?:Munitions tech,janitor,cargo tech,…
#4 What is a good entry role for those new to SS13?:Assistant,janitor,cargo tech,scientist
#5 Is an XO supposed to just act like a HoP?:He also has to manage squads.
#6 What is the difference between a Railgun and a Mac cannon?Railgun fires from the helmsman console and has multiple shots while the MAC is fired from the tactical console and has 1 shot per a MAC battery
#7 What is the difference between flying a regular fighter and flying the main ship?Fighters are faster and more nimble,have less health and can land on the main ship for re-arming and re-fueling
#8 How do you exit an AI shell?Button in the top left corner
#9 Detail a stormdrive setup for beginners:Turn on the maintenence mode from the console and insert rods,set up the PA,set up your gas mix(just put alot of oxy and a little bit of everything else but no C02),turn off the maintenance mode and fire up the PA,wait for the reaction to start and turn off the PA,insert control rods to 7 to be safe
#10 Detail the steps to take if the Stormdrive is close to melting down Step 1:Cover yourself in oil Step 1:Scram the control rods,Step 2:Inject CO2 or any other mediating gas,if that doesnt fix it cut the fuel line and replace the rods while the engine is running.
#11 What is your favorite color? Pink :flushed:
EDIT:Forgot to mention that i have prior mentor experience on bee.

You seem to know the server well enough to allow you a mentor position, considering your average playtime, and also your knowledge of roles and mechanics, however your notes do not really play on your side, to be very honest with you.

Also, some of these answers are not /that/ correct, or could use some more explanation.
I’ll drop a -1, hoping that someone will cheer that application up.

Could you specify which answers,i answered thruthfully without looking at the wiki so the app would be legit.

That would be your job to find out and edit these answers (with an EDIT reply of course), I am not here to help you.

Well boss i will leave it as it is because its legit this way.Ofcourse if i was ingame and answering mhelp and im not sure of the answer i would doublecheck on wiki to make sure.Also i forgot to mention i have some mentor experience from when i was mentor on bee.

Thank you for your interest in the mentor team and applying, however after talking about it internally we’re sadly going to have to deny your application. We’d prefer more elaborate answers if you make a follow-up application as we’re actively looking for candidates that can explain features to new players in precise, clear detail. We also kindly ask that you keep your applications strictly serious for the purposes of clarity. Regardless, thank you for applying!