//DENIED// Game+Discord+Job - [Kira House] - Helix z ZPNR - banned for defending the ship from the clown

Discord ban

Discord Username:Helix z ZPNR
Discord Nickname:Lev Artemowicz
Discord User ID: Helix z ZPNR#5218
Reason for ban:“You must be 18 or over to play on this server,please appeal when you are 18.”
#mod-log Case Number (if available): banID #873
Why should you be unbanned?:Maybe because this ban was just ridiculous from the start, looking for other reasons to ban someone instead of just admitting a mistake is childish.Tell me,does this half a year made any diffrence? Today i officially turned 18 despite the fact that according to a Polish law you get extended rights after turning 16 so in my opinion that act of admin abuse was unnecessary

Server Ban
IC NAME: Lev Artemowicz
BYOND KEY: helixzzpnr
DATE OF BAN: 30-09-2022
DURATION OF BAN: Permanent

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Red031000
REASON FOR BAN: “You must be 18 or over to play on this server,please appeal when you are 18.”
YOUR APPEAL: same as above

Job Ban

IC NAME: Lev Artemowicz
BYOND KEY: helixzzpnr
DATE OF BAN: 2022-09-25 round ID 4985
DURATION OF BAN: Permanent

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Red031000
REASON FOR BAN: Attempting to kill the clown for what appears to be no reason, blowing up CIC, and general conduct not acceptable as command, since you have had this issue before, this one is permanent
YOUR APPEAL:I already made one appeal,i still agree with every word that i wrote there

PS i still have contact with a clown and he’s still eager to be interrogated by staff

Denied, wait until you are 18