Game+Discord+Job - [Kira House] - Helix z ZPNR - banned for defending the ship from the clown //ACCEPTED//

Discord ban

Discord Username:Helix z ZPNR
Discord Nickname:Lev Artemowicz
Discord User ID: Helix z ZPNR#5218
Reason for ban:“You must be 18 or over to play on this server,please appeal when you are 18.”
#mod-log Case Number (if available): banID #873
Why should you be unbanned?:I am 18 years old like i said in a previous appeal,yesterday i turned 18,please stop behaving like a child,it is not funny,i just want to get unbanned and play NSV again,what else do you want? photo of my ID? my credit card number? half a year ago i accidentally admitted that i was 17,5 while writing that PM,half a year passed what is the problem? i waited patiently for a half year only to hear that im not 18,so when im gonna be 18 according to your logic? never? because thats how long the ban lasts

• Players need to be the age of 18 or above.
    This rule is for the benefit of and is meant to protect people who shouldn’t be playing here due to the nature of the SS13 community. Your age won’t be hunted down, but if you admit it to us in admin PMs, or other places within the NSV13 community (the official Discord server, forums, OOC chat, etc.), you’re getting banned.

here is the rule,it does not say “permanently banned” or “you won’t have second chance”.but what does it say is “Your age won’t be hunted down” so stop doing it

“This rule is for the benefit of and is meant to protect people who shouldn’t be playing here due to the nature of the SS13 community” just don’t say that you want to protect adult man from evil ss13

Server Ban
IC NAME: Lev Artemowicz
BYOND KEY: helixzzpnr
DATE OF BAN: 30-09-2022
DURATION OF BAN: Permanent

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Red031000
REASON FOR BAN: “You must be 18 or over to play on this server,please appeal when you are 18.”
YOUR APPEAL: same as above

Job Ban

IC NAME: Lev Artemowicz
BYOND KEY: helixzzpnr
DATE OF BAN: 2022-09-25 round ID 4985
DURATION OF BAN: Permanent

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Red031000
REASON FOR BAN: Attempting to kill the clown for what appears to be no reason, blowing up CIC, and general conduct not acceptable as command, since you have had this issue before, this one is permanent
YOUR APPEAL:I already made one appeal,i still agree with every word that i wrote there

1 Like

The lad is 18, lesss gooooo!
Love to have you back

1 Like

fun captain and he’s 18 now, I support this appeal

Funny person that’s now an adult. I support this appeal.

Considering the effort he’s gone to for these appeals, i’d give him a chance.

Admin records show he shouldn’t be 18 yet, So I believe this is to be put on hold until the discrepancy can be resolved or the original record supports the appeal.

Edit: This is not a challenge to put identifying documents on the forum. Posting this edit in advance.

please stop behaving like a child,it is not funny,i just want to get unbanned and play

The reason for turning it from a job-ban into a mainline ban was entirely justified as per the rules. Period. Calling it childish is just plain inaccurate and perhaps not the best way to open part of your request to be unbanned.

I wasn’t there for the job-ban, and don’t care to comment on it.

Edit: It doesn’t matter that your country likes 16 as an age of maturity. The US rules on “mature content” are at 18, and as a result, Discord will follow those rules. The project lead is from the UK, their rule on majority and “mature content” apply here too for NSV. That is most likely the reason for said rule.

1 Like

Post deleted due to personal documents in open, Posting text that was in the post.

i was born 21,04,2005 yesterday was my 18th birthsday,i don’t know what does your log say but my school ID says something diffrent,if you really follow UK rules then in your courts is something called presumption of innocence,i can confirm that i am 18 years old,my friend clown can confirm,my papers can also confirm,plus i don’t remember setting my age in byond account,but i remember that i PMed to kira and god the 2th that my birthsdays are in april because he asked me half a year ago,i was drunk so i told him,if i would try to lie,then i would say that my birthsdays are in December and i would got unbanned in 1 month instead of half a year

Despite posting identification documents openly when we requested you didn’t, and the documents contradicting what you have told me that lead to the ban in the first place, I am now satisfied that you are indeed 18 years of age, and as such will be unbanned from the discord and the server. However, I will not be removing the job ban at this time, as I believe you need more playtime to ensure that the incident in question does not repeat itself, you are welcome to make another post on the forums to appeal the job ban.